Terms & Conditions
M Company (Shanelty) Ltd. : We or us
Customer : You and your
Consumer : Any person who buys goods from us for purposes which are outside his trade, business or profession
Goods : The products sold by us to you including packaging, manuals and any other ancillary components or documents
Conditions: Means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by us
Reach Building, Level 1,
Triq l-Ghajn Tan-Nofstriq
Mriehel Malta. BKR3000
Our VAT Number : MT23506325
Our Company Registration Number: C75612
Our Telephone Number : 00356 21343340
Our email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery to Malta will take place from Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 17:00.
- All deliveries must be signed for.
- We will try to deliver the goods to you within the time estimated for delivery.
- If we are unable to do so, we reserve the right to deliver them within 30 days beginning with the day after the day of the agreement between us. You shall be notified of this as soon as possible.
- Unless otherwise stated, the price of the goods does not include delivery by us to you.
- Additional charges may apply for urgent orders and for weights exceeding 32kg.
- Price is inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
- We shall not be bound to deliver the goods until you have paid for them. Payment shall be due when the agreement is made between Shanelty Ltd and the consumer.
- The goods shall be delivered by us to your address and the risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Goods must be inspected immediately upon receipt and loss or damage must be reported immediately.
- If damage is reported within 24 hours, we shall, at our discretion, either refund the price and carriage of the goods, or else replace the said goods.
right to withdrawal
- You have the right to withdraw from an online sale agreement within 15 days without giving a reason. The withdrawal period will expire 15 days after you receive the purchased product.
- To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw before the withdrawal period has expired by a notice in writing, which may be given in the following ways:
- by a notice in writing which you leave at our address (given above);
- by a notice in writing which you send by post to our address (given above);
- by facsimile to our business facsimile number (given above);
- by electronic mail to our electronic mail address (given above);
effects of withdrawal
- If you withdraw from an online sale, we will reimburse any payment received from you, excluding the cost of delivery of product purchased by you, within 15 days from the date on which you informed us of your decision to withdraw. We will reimburse you using the same means of payments that you used to pay us, unless otherwise agreed.
- The purchased product must be returned to us at your cost within 15 days of exercising your right of withdrawal to obtain a refund unless we direct you otherwise. We may withhold reimbursement until we receive the product. The product must be returned undamaged, in its original packaging and with all the original contents. If you damage the product or its packaging, you will be charged for the damages.
our right of cancellation
- If for reasons beyond our control, including but not limited to an inability or failure on the part of the manufacturers or suppliers of the goods to supply the goods to us, we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you. We shall promptly repay to you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation the agreement. We shall not be liable for any other loss or damage whatever arising from such cancellation.
- Your right of cancellation is in addition to your other statutory rights.
- The after sales service and guarantees and the voluntary code for the return of goods by you to us mentioned below do not affect your statutory rights.
guarantees and aftersales service
- The warranty period starts from the date you purchase the product with valid invoice.
- All Warranties will be valid only on presentation of the Agreement, Invoice/Cashsale and Fiscal Receipt together with manuals, software and any other items including the original packaging.
- The manufacturer's warranty only covers hardware component failures in the product. We assume no responsibility for any software subsequently install/breakdown/damage.
- It is your responsibility to backup the contents of your device before send in for service purpose.
- Your product will be returned to you configured as originally purchased.
- Please make sure you have removed all third party hardware, software, features, parts, options, alterations, and attachments not warranted from us. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to these items.
- This limited warranty does not cover the followings: any third party accessories; cosmetic damages; damage or loss to any software programs, data, or removable; or damage due to (1) natural disaster, accident, misuse, normal wear & tear, abuse, negligence, commercial use or modifications to the product; (2) improper operation or maintenance ; (3) connection to improper voltage supply or electrical power surge; (4) attempted to repair by any third party; (5) use of components which is not approved by us. (6) use of pirated software.
- This warranty is invalid if the serial number has been altered or removed from the product.
- We will not be responsible or guarantee compatibility with other parts or peripherals.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not give right to a new starting of the warranty. However, you are entitled to a warranty extension equal to the period product is in workshop for service.
- Any replacement product may be either new or like new, provided that it has functionality at least equal to the product being replaced.
- We will claim all ownership of defective components. We may use various vendors' components for the repair of the product as required.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
- Goods may be supplied in cosmetically different packaging.
- All trademarks & logos acknowledged.
- All goods remain property of Shanelty Ltd. until paid in full.
All products carry the 2-year EU legal warranty where applicable and according to its terms and conditions.
privacy and security
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the Maltese Islands.
- We will not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
- We use "cookies" on our website to provide you with a better shopping experience. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. This can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings. You can set your browser to prevent this happening.
choice of law and jurisdiction
- This contract is subject to the law of the Republic of Malta.
- All disputes arising out of this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Malta.
- If any part of these terms and conditions shall be found to be unlawful, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the conditions.